Friday, October 30, 2009

AUTUMN in Pennsylvania...2009

It is autumn here in Pennsylvania, and after a dreadfully dreary summer with rain and/or clouds almost everyday, October brought a welcome reprieve... Indian Summer that lasted for weeks! Here are a few of the hundreds of photos I snapped during the warm fall days...


The "V" was a lucky catch I spotted on a country road. It flashed in the corner of my eye and I was able to stop, put the car in reverse, then pause to snap! I was overwhelmed with the result!


Cucumber Falls are part of Ohiopyle State Park in the Laurel Highlands of Pennsylvania. This shot was take with a long shutter exposure at dusk. I used well-placed rock as a tripod.


Early signs of autumn seen above the falls at Ohiopyle State Park.



These branches stretch over the North Cemetery in Butler, PA.

MORE at Flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment